BMC Upper Fall 2017 Application
For Continuing Students - Deadline May 2, 2017
ONLY for BMC Upper students enrolled in Spring 2017!
Anyone else, click here to apply.
1. Link to Online Application Form BMC Upper Continuing Student F17, Deadline May 2, 2017
2. Check for $185, Deadline May 2, 2017
- written to United Math Circles Foundation
- student name and BMC group on note line of the check
- bring to Evans 714, UC Berkeley, during the Circle Tues 5-8pm, OR
- slide in a sealed envelope under the door of Evans 713, OR
- mail to Berkeley Math Circle - Upper, c/o Prof. Stankova, Evans Hall 970, Department of Mathematics, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720-3840
3. Link to Optional Form for Higher BMC Group Placement, Deadline May 2, 2017
- You will automatically be assigned to a BMC Upper group based on your current enrollment in BMC Upper Spring 2017 and your grade.
- If you believe you should be placed in a higher group, print out and submit a hard copy of this optional form by May 2, 2017 to Evans 714.
4. Link to Financial Aid Application
Reserve emails only for emergencies, not convenience.
- Questions can be answered in office hours during the math circle (Tuesdays, 5:15-5:45pm; 6:15-7:45pm) in person at Evans 714.
- Please remember, emergencies are not caused by the lack of organization, preparation, or diligence.
- Between 5:45-6:15pm: this is the time when we prepare the classrooms and the materials for the circle. This is our priority. We will not answer any administrative questions during this time frame.
At the circle, we direct most resources to the academic quality of the program. Therefore, we expect participants and families to be organized and respect our minimal admin staff's workload. When you have important questions, you need to invest the time and effort in coming to office to have them answered. Most questions can be answered through the information posted here on this website.