MTRW Fall 2017 Waitlist Application
Only apply to the waitlist if you are serious and dedicated to participate fully. We will register students from the waitlist automatically as spaces become available in August 2017.
In order for your application to the waitlist to be considered complete, you must finish BOTH steps below!
1. Complete this online form: Online Waitlist Application Form
2. Send us a check (refer to this page for fees)
- written to United Math Circles Foundation
- student name and grade on note line of the check
- mail to Berkeley Math Circle - Upper, c/o Prof. Stankova, Evans Hall 970, Department of Mathematics, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720-3840
- OR, bring the check in person, in a sealed and addressed envelope, to Evans 713, UC Berkeley, and slide it under the door.
Reserve emails only for emergencies, not convenience.
At the circle, we direct most resources to the academic quality of the program. Therefore, we expect participants and families to be organized and respect our minimal admin staff's workload. When you have important questions, you need to invest the time and effort in coming to office to have them answered. Most questions can be answered through the information posted here on this website.
DO NOT send email inquiries about your application status. You will be contacted via email when your application is processed.
Our staff will be on summer break until the END of July. We do not have the resources to answer your email questions and inquiries. Read the information posted on the website and INSIDE the online form carefully to find answers to most (if not ALL) of your questions!